The house is all crumb-free and clean but you’re clean out of meal ideas for Passover week. Worst still, you have a craving for a thin-crust pizza? Here’s something that could well save the day!
- matzah crackers, 4
- cheese, parmesan or mozzarella, grated
- pasta sauce
- baby spinach
- optional: anchovies, sardines, etc
- Preheat the grill/broiler
- Lay the matzah crackers on a wide and deep baking tray
- Spread the pasta sauce over it, then any veg and/or protein
- Top with cheese
- Bake under the grill for 2-4 minutes, watching carefully so it doesn’t burn
See here for more Passover recipes.
(All text and photos or images are copyright protected. Please do not reprint any stories, recipes or photographs without the author’s permission.)